Cleanses and hydrates brushes while removing dirt, makeup, and oil.
1. Use a hydrating cleanser once a month. I recommend the first Sunday of each month to keep you on track.
2. Don't use a cleanser with alcohol, unless you are a makeup artist sanitizing between clients.
3. Never submerge your brush in water and soak. It will mildew and smell like the animal it came from.
4. Use one pump in the palm of your hand, and gently cleanse your damp brush and rinse.
5. Lay flat to dry and 4-8 hours later they should be ready to use.
Water, Ammonium Laurel Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid